Thursday, March 4, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERhiveLAND!

What a splendid place for Alice to arrive! The rabbit hole was getting a bit too small, so the whole curious committee migrated over to Hiveland for another mischievous, magical night of adventure! There is so much in store for you this Saturday, you'll wish you had eyes on the back of your head!In order for this to happen, we've been busy buzzin' around the gallery! (Oh, they work so hard for you Alice!)

Prince of Cake dropped in today and started working on his Featured Artist Wall. I went into creeper mode and put on my invisibility cloak to take these top secret pics!


He escaped early so I was unable to give you a preview of his treats for Saturday. Besides, I shouldn't ruin such a great surprise. (Tee Hee)

After Prince of Cake grew tired of me, I wandered into the center room and found Nathan working on his grandeur caterpillar piece. Don't mess with him this weekend (the caterpillar that is)--he smokes bees not trees!



We've got a lot hiding down our sleeves kids! Don't forget your striped tights, bunny ears and pocket watches! Only 2 more days...don't be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment