Thursday, May 21, 2009

honorable mention: craigslist

BEES! Please take them!

My 9-year-old grandson just called my attention to a CLUSTER OF BEES approximately the size of a football in a magnolia tree (about 10 feet from the ground) in the yard between my house and my daughter's house. Is there a bee-keeper out there who would want to collect them? If I don't hear from someone tonight, I will have to call the City Hall in the morning to see how they advise getting rid of them. Can't have them hanging around here--don't want to take a chance on them attacking either of my grandkids, or my elderly parents (ages 82 and 91) who also live on the same piece of property. SO FAR THE BEES HAVE NOT SHOWN AGGRESSION, SO HOPEFULLY THEY ARE NOT THE AFRICANIZED VARIETY, BUT I WANT THEM GONE!!! IF NO ONE WANTS THEM, THEY DIE BY WHATEVER MEANS THE CITY RECOMMENDS.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE THESE BEES....RESPOND ASAP.

Original URL:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/zip/1181369361.html

No comments:

Post a Comment